Answering the growing needs of our community, the Virginia Health Services family now offers seven convalescent and rehabilitation facilities in a neighborhood near you. These facilitiesare located in Newport News, Hampton, Yorktown, Gloucester and Kilmarnock. Each offers an array of skilled nursing services with aggressive rehabilitation services, which are often covered by Medicare. In addition, long-term convalescent care is available if going home is no longer an option. Here at Virginia Health Services, we individualize the care and services provided to each of our residents to ensure they have an optimal environment for recovery and comfort.
These services include:
- Professional 24-hour RN, LPN and CNA’s
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy, on-site provided by Virginia Health Rehabilitation
- Social workers and recreational professionals to help our residents live life to its fullest
- Nutritionally balanced menus that are designed by our clinical dietician team
- Furnished private and semi-private accommodations, where residents are welcome to add their own personal touches by bringing some cherished items from home.
- Family gathering areas for visiting and staying connected
- Landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Respite care available